23 October 2009

designed: fall store displays

I just thought I would share a few pictures from the stores that I worked for as a Visual Merchandiser in Montgomery, AL. These are a few of the fall displays. I'm actually currently on a bus - mobile blogging (the bus has WiFi- how cool is that!?!) on our way down to Washington DC. M has an opening for his graphic art in Arlington, VA and then we are planning our 2nd visit to the Shenandoah National Park in Virginia to check out the awesome foliage. If you are in the area, I highly recommend it! It is beautiful! So in honor of the season...



Merchandising is all about the eye catching impact, you probably wouldn't do this much decorating for your home. It's meant to be fun and inspirational, ya know?





check back soon for some cool pictures of leaves 'n stuff. And also I've got a TON of awesome new projects that I'm working on. They will be up for your enjoyment as soon as possible!!!

xo Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment