03 April 2013

design: paneling part deux


Who knew there was so much to love about paneling?!? Growing up as a child of the 70's and 80's, I saw sooo many gross faux wood paneled basements, and those basements might have steered my entire generation away from paneling. But yesterday we saw how totally chic they can be. I didn't even get to painted paneling and then probably the most popular of all, right now, horizontal paneling. Ok, kids, here some more paneling goodness for your design loving little hearts...

via
via
How awesome is this tile, btw??? looove it...

via
via
via

So even if the only kind of paneling you have right now is the scary old basement kind... 
Paint it. It can look really great! 

Ok so I'm sure you've seen horizontal paneling everywhere. Its a fun modern take on traditional paneling, and I dig it. Here are a few of my faves...
via
via

via

via


Well, there you have it. Paneling. Quite possibly more than you ever wanted... ;)

xo Lea Hart


No comments:

Post a Comment