06 March 2013

designed: black and white

I'm always drawn to the simple, clean, high contrast combination of black and white . It's classic and something that I never tire of. Here are a few favorites I've come across recently.

Source: mixandchic.com via Lea on Pinterest




Source: homedsgn.com via Lea on Pinterest



Source: shop-hers.com via Lea on Pinterest

Source: cococozy.com via Lea on Pinterest





There are quite a few more in my Pinterest boards. I'm working on a few projects, our office is one of these and black and white is the way I'm going to go. I feel like, when you work with pattern and color, a crisp clean black and white workspace is the best environment. 
Its a cold snowy day here in DC... here is a recipe for a little something to keep you warm 
Source: foodandwine.com via Lea on Pinterest

xo Lea Hart



No comments:

Post a Comment